December 28, 2010

20101227 Christmas

This is inspired by a Christmas card I saw in  
No one can imagine the thrill
that these generous bloggers 
have contributed to this special occasion.


The most inexpensive decorations,
thanks to Carol for lending me her
fifty percent discount card,
glue gun and offer to spend
an afternoon helping me decorate.
Hubby & son obliged to spending December 24
with me on my one shop shopping spree.
Son & I had the most exciting find.
I got everything my heart desired
in this shop as son helped me carry
the basket around.

CEF trained story tellers, Miss Chang and Miss Chen

I see in them the beauty of each individual
willing to give their best
to make the most
of an art.
The art of story telling.




Thanks to Ruth for coming to the rescue.
Our buffet caterer who has served us
the past 10 years has finally asked
me to find another one.
They can't do it at such a short notice
they are fully booked...
NOEL!
                                                                        
                                




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...