December 17, 2010

Radish Adobo with Fish


     I'm not a radish fan except for spare ribs soup with radish.
The soup and spare ribs would be gone before the radish.
The radish in this dish did surprise me.

        Tania, my four-year-old student harvested them.
She said the radish were all picked out before she even finished singing the radish song.
I should tell her the radish were gone before the fish in this recipe.

I have never thought of fish with radish but waking up at 11:30 in this cold weather
sure made me creative.  I just love one dish meals.

Here's how:

Slice

Saute in olive oil, ginger and soy sauce.
Add water and let it boil and then simmer in low heat
until the radish is tender.

Meanwhile, in another skillet,
brown fish fillet on both sides with ginger, then add the garlic.

Pour in the radish stew and let simmer until water is almost dry.


Serve garnished with spring onions.
Regretted why I didn't have any supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...