December 8, 2010

Crazy About Snow Flakes

 This is my 5th, 6th and 7th snow flake.
It must be on Sunday, December 05, when I came upon Quill Cottage's tutorials at Miss Sandy's Blog.
I decided to use her glittering snowflakes for my Christmas tree as soon as I get to find stem pipes.

Miss Sandy  made me stay up till 5 am the next morning with her HERE,HERE,HERE,HERE,HERE,and HERE
Plus, the music sheet snow flake photo she had the permission to post from this blog, HERE and The tutorial
from Karoline at Cherished Vintage.  Thank you so much for sharing.  From now on, I can smile at ads pushed through our mailbox.  I can also make good use of appointment books dating back to 1993.  I just hate to throw away blank white sheets, er, yellowish by now.


To remember our Mayoral Election 

My precious Appointment Book
dating back 1993.

I  don't know where to hang them yet,
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy getting the hang of it
until the time I hang them up.


 This is my very first attempt, using one of those ad papers.  I can also use this photo for Shadow Sunday.


 I just can't stop admiring it and taking several shots of this model

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...