November 24, 2010

Another Wednesday Walk


Here are some more photos I've taken in the Cultural Center Station (07orange line) on one of our Kaohsiung Rapid Transit trips this Wednesday.   We visited three stations today, changing from the Orange line(05) to the Red line(R10) as you can see in this map Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation-Travelers's Services, but I wasn't able to take photos in the Shihjia Station(R7) due to the awkward feeling that besieged when a crowd of people poked me from the trance of being a tourist.   Not at all disappointed though because I was able to get my favorite fresh spring rolls from the 60-year-old shop at the entrance of Formosa Boulevard.   I was also able to visit the old grocery store that made me feel closer to home, when imported canned spam, vienna sausages and mayonnaise were scarce, 22 years ago.   I can write more about this trip next blog.  As of now, enjoy the mosaic art works that were on the floor and walls...


喜福祿壽














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...