November 1, 2010

Worship

I got to write something before I go to sleep.
Like leaving a note for someone out there.
I do not have to know to whom specifically
maybe a friend who's kind enough to bear.

There are times when I just wanted to talk
but I know that people are not really paying attention
so there is really no point in asking someone
to sit in front of me for a conversation.

Reading as a sort of recreation;
writing comes from inspiration.
I am thankful for interests instead
to learn and dare to tread.

There is an audience who longs to hear.
Fact is, when I speak to Him it becomes a prayer.
That is what I do each time,
starting from the break of day.

The good thing is I do not have to convey
in language or words the things I want to say
It really doesn't matter to Him what I utter.
For I to him really matter.

There is another kind of companionship
Like a lunch date watching the ship
when Hubby took me to the Fisherman's Wharf
where I wished I brought my scarf.

Hubby regrets now his hair white with age
that he's not lived life a sage;
Captivated as he contemplates
reading Proverbs, Ecclesiastes
and the Analects.
Live and learn at any rate,
Thankful life's not lived in haste.

I can wait as he weights.
In faith,
There is an appointed time
Thankful too, for words that rhyme.
Albeit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...