October 14, 2010

20101014 As If Someone Is Interested

iation:
Bowls 

My hubby's favorite Lan Hwa Kan needs to go with a duck,so
off to the bigger market I went.
I have not found the English name for this relative to the tokwa stuff
so I took this photo to show you.
As of now, I am going to call it "accordion"
because it is better than calling it in its local name, "chie thi" or stairs.

These are the stuff before they get into the wok. 
Heat the wok and put the duck, chicken and lots of ginger in.
The purpose is to let the fat out of them.

That is a lot of fat as you can see, no cooking oil needed.
Added soy sauce and rice wine enough to cover
the meat stuff and then added the accordion,
which is in itself, tasteless.
Since  the accordion is a  fried stuff,
 I washed off some oil by boiling them in a pan of water
before putting them into the wok with the meat.
Let them simmer till the liquid is soaked up but not dry.
I can't tell you the measurement, but the color says it is right.

Here is a var

of noodle.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...