October 16, 2010

Inspired @9:00pm

20100515
This came during our chat with Debra
around 9pm my time 

To travel life's pathway
A journey without goals
A destination in life undetermined
in death for sure.

To not gain what is meant to be lost
As nothing to lose means gain.


He changes the heart
I know He does
for He changeth mine

Well-written Words have changed my life
My changed life needs well-written words to tell
Alas! While thoughts come in torrents,
Inspired, yet lacking for phrases to represent
I sit and anticipate to pound the keys
Its warmth attest to hours I wait
To seize the phrase conveyed by faith.

Good morning 20100516

2 comments:

  1. He changed my heart too. So glad to have met you through the blogging world! Keep on writing, for you have a listener..a reader who sees the value in what you say.

    I'll be looking through you blog. Thanks for sharing your life with me! God is good, faithful and desiring to bless us in all our ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    God did not only "turn your problem around", He blessed me too by leading me to get to know you through Blogs of Note; Thank you so much for your encouragement. You are my very first follower. I am so honored and it feels like I am picked for the BON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...