October 14, 2010

A Feast

My spirit feasted on testimonies in Good TV.
I am amazed at  how God worked in the lives of Malaysia's
prominent Chinese businessmen.
So far, I've heard of two.

It is God who chooses His believers.
According to this businessman,
one can only wait for God to take everything
that man depends on, be it health,wealth or fame
for man to know who God is.
That God is dependable, and He provides for 
all man's needs.

God is at work in people's lives.
To let man see the truth
and set them free from bondage
of their misbeliefs...
I am sitting here, and watching.
Who is next?
Who is going to struggle in pain and agony,
fighting the uncontrollable urge to be in control
of his life?
Who is going to try to help in vain?
Who is going to question why one should go through such pain?

I can sit and watch because I know who is behind all these.
I can sit and watch because I know it shall soon come to pass.
I can sit and watch because I know it is a process
that one must go through, 
to live a life worth living.
The new life that God wanted us all to have.
Life in Him, abundant and free.
 ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...