October 3, 2010

Passion Tamed

I quit!
Flies are on top of my spoiled fudge because my mouse wouldn't budge.
Waiters and waitresses couldn't be lazy with my food counters empty.
Cafe World has tried my patience.
I have calmly chosen to click on 'wait' and not 'kill pages',
but as the hours led to days of such in excessive repetitions,
it is high time that I tame the passion that rages.

Should I quit?
I should give hitting the road a second thought
when the catering business is earning without me lifting a finger.
Besides, it has now become a multi-million-dollar Cafe
from what started to be a diversion to ease, to relax and entertain
my mind watching little people serve buffet.
It served its purpose in giving my son a big break
from an overly anxious Mom's nagging freak.

Give it up, as yet, I won't.
Sit tight shall my decision be.
Visit I shall when allowed time on my hands,
like now, to My Cafe, I'm heading to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...